Know-How & Vision
By founding freistil Consulting I wanted to get closer to my vision of international cooperation. In addition to technical issues, there are two topics for which I am particularly passionate in international cooperation:
- the structures, processes, and above all, cooperation in organisations and companies.
- the strategic communication of complex projects and ideas both internally and externally.
Back in 2008, together with student friends, I founded Weitblick Bonn, a student association on the subject of education, which last year celebrated its tenth anniversary. Eleven years later, I decided to again found something from scratch again. This time my own company.
What do I offer?
I am a political scientist who also completed a postgraduate program for international cooperation (Seminar for Rural Development, SLE) in Berlin. For several years I worked for the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on WASH in Schools (WinS) and communication in the water sector. My regional focus is on sub-Saharan Africa. For three years I worked in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. I also regularly publish articles on various topics of international cooperation.
My working languages are German & English. I can converse in Spanish and French.
Currently I am training to become a systemic organizational developer at isb in Wiesloch.
In organizational and cultural development:
- Organizations with flat hierarchies and the greatest possible transparency, in which specialists and managers treat each other with mutual respect and appreciation.
- Working environments that are fun to be in, but which do not extend into your own living room.
- Well thought-out concepts with clear goals and exciting formats.
Products that unfold impact.
Events that trigger inspiration, knowledge transfer and food for thought.
For International Cooperation:
Work on eye level with people in the global South.
Mutual transparency and respect for each other’s actions and different cultures.
Effective and efficient use of scarce economic and ecological resources.
In concrete terms, this means that freistil Consulting compensates international flights with the help of atmosfair, while not flying domestically at all.
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
Linda Engel, founder freistil Consulting